Disclaimer: The downloads made available through links on this page contain software developed by NTIA. NTIA does not make any warranty of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and data accuracy. NTIA does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the software or the results thereof, including but not limited to the correctness, accuracy, reliability or usefulness of the software or the results. You can use, copy, modify, and redistribute the NTIA-developed software upon your acceptance of these terms and conditions and upon your express agreement to provide appropriate acknowledgments of NTIA's ownership of and development of the software by keeping this exact text present in any copied or derivative works.
By clicking any link on this page to download software, you acknowledge that you have read the above disclaimer.
Notice: The Department of Commerce has made this VOACAP propagation software available free of charge, as is from these web pages. Please understand there is no general funding to assist the users of this software. Users desiring program enhancements and modifications should contact Billy Kozma.
To obtain the source of the REC533 propagation module:
- Click here. (Updated 1/14/2005)
- Place in the ITSHFBC directory and execute with: recsour -d -o -n
- This will create subdirectories WIN32\REC533W, WIN32\WP10DWIN, WIN32\VOA_LIB, and WIN32\HFMUFESW
- This does not contain source of the GUI user interface.
- Be aware that the source contains some routines that will only work when compiled with the Salford FTN77 32-bit compiler with ClearWin+. Without this compiler, the propagation module may not be compatible with the user interface.